What is Nitric Oxide?
When it comes to health and wellness, Nitric Oxide is the most important stimulus in your body! Its main job is to increase circulation, which has a major impact on your body’s ability to function properly. Countering the effects of aging is possible thanks to groundbreaking studies which have helped us understand the molecule Nitric Oxide (NO).
Nitric Oxide and Anti-Aging
This naturally occurring compound is produced when the body is in a healthy state, such as after exercise or when you have low cholesterol. Nitric Oxide allows cells to heal, expands your blood vessels, increases blood flow, and decreases blood clotting.
As your body ages, the production of NO decreases, leaving cells defenseless against disease. However, new technologies like the LightStim® LED Bed can actually replicate the body’s natural stimulation process, boosting Nitric Oxide levels, and defending your cells against disease. LED light therapy is a natural, holistic way to increase Nitric Oxide levels.
By the time we reach the ages of 50-60, our bodies only produce 25% of what they used to! This NO deficiency has been proven to be the leading cause of aging. Without enough NO in the body, muscles deteriorate, the brain becomes slower, and blood flow slows, making you feel weaker.
Nitric Oxide is Responsible For:
- Healing. Bringing blood flow to areas that need healing, NO is instrumental in keeping your skin vibrant and healthy. Areas of the body that benefit from Nitric Oxide production include your muscles, arteries, bones, skin, and even your brain.
- Stronger Immune System. An increase of NO in the blood will fight bacteria, strengthen white blood cells, and even resist tumors. Scientists have studied its ability to reduce the risk for certain cancers!
- Regulating Blood Pressure. By stimulating a healthy and consistent blood flow, arteries become dilated and regain flexibility, reversing the hardening of the arteries that happens with age.
- Improving Memory. More NO in the blood means more blood to the brain. Increasing blood flow not only improves cognitive thoughts but has been shown to prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Improvement of Erectile Dysfunction. As men age their bodies change and don’t always respond the way they used to. By the time a man might need Viagra, his production of NO or the total available quantity of it can be extremely depleted. Research has found that low-level light therapy increases the output of NO and increases blood flow, which can considerably improve erectile function.
Nitric Oxide and Athletes
Professional athletes use Nitric Oxide supplements to help increase the flow of oxygen while exercising or weight lifting. However, the circulation effects of these supplements are not long term solutions, usually only increasing circulation for a few hours. In order to fully benefit from Nitric Oxide, it must be released from the cells themselves. Body Celebration – Holistic Skincare & Wellness offers a way to naturally increase Nitric Oxide levels without the need for pills or supplements.
The LightStim® LED Bed is the first LED light therapy technology to gain over-the-counter clearance by the FDA. Among other incredible wellness benefits, using the bed as a non-invasive and holistic method of cellular regeneration naturally boosts NO levels. LED light therapy (a NASA-researched technology) stimulates and engages the body’s cells and leads to a more sustainable method of producing Nitric Oxide.
The Lightstim® LED Bed is a revolutionary technology with patented MultiWave® Technology that emits four different wavelengths of light. This method allows light energy to penetrate deeper into the skin, stimulating a natural cellular release of NO. And unlike other methods of Nitric Oxide healing, the NO produced using the Lightstim LED bed lasts for days at a time, rather than a few hours at a time.
The miracle molecule (NO) could be the key to protecting you from disease and helping you feel young again.
Schedule your first session at the Whole Body Wellness LED Lounge, only at Body Celebration.
Posted in Blog