Please check here for our new COVID-19 Guidelines and procedures to keep you safe:
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER… Please be patient with us as we get to our “new normal”.
This is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are running Molekule air filters at all times! (Independent testing by Aerosol Research and Engineering (ARE) Laboratories, a nationally recognized testing laboratory (NRTL), reveals that Molekule’s PECO technology successfully destroys mold, bacteria, and viruses.)
- We launder sheets, blankets, and towels with bleach on a sanitizing setting.
- Appointments are spaced apart, so we have plenty of time to air out all rooms, disinfect and sanitize all surfaces, implements, and the bathroom after each use and service.
- We are wearing masks and face shields at all times.
- Corinna is getting bi-weekly Corona testing done.
Here is what we are asking of you:
- First and most importantly, please refrain from any services if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or if you have come in contact with anyone sick in the last two weeks.
- There will be a health questionnaire to be filled out via our booking system and needs to be sent back 24 hrs before your service.
- When you arrive, stay in your car and text Corinna at 415-302-8490 that you arrived and we will come and get you!
- We are required to keep our capacity low, that means we have fewer daily appointments available – so plan ahead!
- California State requires you to bring and wear your own facemask to your appointment. For your safety and others, this mask is to be worn until your treatment begins.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your service.
- Somebody will be taking your temperature upon entering the shop. We will ask you to sanitize your hands and fill out a Covid-19 Health Questionnaire if you have not filled it online.
- At this time, there will be no water available before your appointment. Please hydrate before your visit. We have bottled water for you upon leaving.
- We are happy to grab your retail products or order them for you. Please just let us know what you need, and we will ring it up for you.
- There are no walk-ins at this time. Sorry, no exceptions.
We appreciate you all so much for supporting us!
See you soon!
In Health and Beauty,