This season, beautiful skin is inspired by nature and romance. The soft, romantic looks that have been spotted all over the runways, feature a wonderful array of pastels and bold tones that highlight your eyes through subtle definition. Perfect for spring and summer, this look is fast and easy to create. Just follow the directions below.
- Start by lining the outer two-thirds of the eyes with a green eyeliner and use a smudger brush or cotton swab to soften the edges to keep lines subtle and diffused.
- To make your eyes stand out even more and to make them appear bigger use a white eyliner on the inner line of your eyes. (Try our smudge proof, water proof, white Eyeliner Pencil from Blinc)
- Continue with the green liner and define the crease from the outer corner inward, about one-third of the way, and softly blend again.
- Keep liner in place on a hot day by brushing vivid, rich green eye shadow over the liner, where ever you applied it.
- Illuminate the eye and brush a pearly light green on the inner corner of the lid and the bottom lash line. Blend out.
- Softly, brush a soft coral eye shadow from the inner corner, up to the brow and across, fading outward. (We carry an Eye Shadow Primer from Blinc that will make any eye shadow totally smudge proof)
- Curl eye lashes and apply two coats of black mascara to both top and bottom lashes. (Try the Amplified Mascara from Blinc we carry – it is fantastic, smudge proof and comes off easily with just some warm water and a little pressure. NO more racoon eyes!)
- For more intensity, line your eyes again and define the eye by iintensifying your brows with brow shadow or a brow pencil. (We carry Brenda Christian’s Universal Brow Pencil – it works with your own ph and matches any hair color)
Finish off the look by dusting a rosy blush (like the beautiful Rose Dawn Jane Iredale mineral blush we carry) on the apples of your cheeks and sweeping on a red-orange lipstick. These colors are beautiful on all skin tones, so there’s no reason you shouldn’t start the summer out right and spring forward in style.